I LOVE LATINO LA™
Latino Heritage LA aspires to engage, inspire and highlight contributions made by the Latino community to our Nation, while bridging cultural gaps, enhancing and connecting the diverse, multiracial and multicultural mosaic that is Los Angeles.
Who is Latino Heritage Los Angeles
Los Angeles Latino Heritage festivities are among the most exciting and vibrant in the nation. With the success of Latino Heritage Month LA 2016 in our rear view mirror, we have begun to map out a bigger and better celebration for 2017. With creative events and strategies, we will engage the 4 million+ Latinos living in Los Angeles County. Our ever expanding social media platforms, deep-rooted community ties, and strategic media partnerships provide Latino Heritage LA a unique connection to Latino consumers.
Held throughout the City of Los Angeles Latino Heritage Month LA festivities will range from sophisticated art exhibits, family-friendly festivals to live concerts. This variety of events will attract Latinos of all walks of- life, from the social media/ tech savvy millennial, middle-income families, to top of their career professionals.
100,000+ Social Media Followers & Growing (Organic)
LATINO HERITAGE LA’S UNIQUE CONNECTION WITH LATINAS AGES 25 TO 44
- 80% of our Facebook fans are Female, higher than Facebook’s overall 54%
- 32% of those are 25- 34, higher than Facebook’s overall 11%
- 36% of those are 35- 44, higher than Facebook’s overall 6.2%
- Our posts engage with 80% of our fans
- Our organic posts have reached 937,951
- 106,000 of our fans are from the US
- Our organic impressions reached 2.5 million plus
LATINAS ARE AT THE HELM OF THE LATINO MARKET’S $1 TRILLION BUYING POWER.
According to Latina Power Shift by Nielsen
- 86% of Latinas say they are the primary financial decision
makers in their households
- Latinas in households making $75,000 or more increased by
5% points over the past ten years showing notable gains,
despite the recession and slow recovery.
- American Moms are more Latina- 23% of all U.S. births in 2011
were to a Latina moms, greater than the Latina’s share
(17 percent) of all women of childbearing age
LATINOS HOUSEHOLD CONSUMER SPENDING IN LOS ANGELES
According to LA Latino Chamber of Commerce
- Since 1990, latino households income has tripled from $25.9 billion, to 72.4 billion in 2014
- In 2014, more than $1 of event $4 spent by Angelenos came from Latino households
- Latino consumers outspend other ethnic groups in most consumer segments
- The proportion of Latino households earning between $100,000 and $200,000 per year in Los Angeles County grew from 15.9 % in 2000, to 26.1% in 2014. While the Latino population continues to grow, so does their income
- Growth in the Latino middle class is trending faster than in the rest of the population
- Since 2000, Latinos are graduating from college at a much faster rate. The number of Latinos with a Bachelor’s Degree has grown by 134.6 %
- Latinos today, compared to Latinos in 2000, are much more educated, hold better-paying jobs, and buying power that can no longer be neglected by business owners and the media.
- If Corporate America is looking to invest in the most dynamic Latino market in the U.S., the findings on this study clearly suggest that they should bring their marketing and advertising dollars to the City of Angels.